Vacancy for a Quality Control Technician
We are an international biotech company with more than 50 employees based in Oss, driven by the knowledge, skills, and teamwork of 15+ nationalities. Together we research, develop, and manufacture new therapies to create unique value with the ambition to cure cancer.
Glycostem is looking for an ambitious, energetic, proactive, reliable and flexible professional to support us as QC Technician.
Full time position
The role entails a broad range of duties and the specific areas of focus will be dependent on the skills and experience of the person holding the role. The basic responsibility is to ensure that all relevant samples and materials are tested in a timely manner to support batch and material release, stability studies and clinical studies.
Main responsibilities of the QC Technician
• Development and validation of QC-assays
• Performing testing on QC-samples
• Development and validation of analytical methods for clinical samples, where applicable
• Qualification and maintenance of analytical equipment
• Contact with contract laboratories regarding testing of samples
• Creating of analytical method validation protocols and reports.
• Creating analytical methods and related test protocols.
• Set up and co-ordinate stability studies.
• Creating stability protocols and reports.
• Perform trend analysis on analytical results
• Management of reference standard and control samples
• Initiating analytical method deviations and change controls.
• Maintaining QC-related procedures.
• Performing environmental monitoring of the clean room
• Performing incoming goods and raw material testing related tasks
Education, skills and experience
The job as Quality Control Technician will be held by a person with:
• Relevant technical education MBO+ or HBO.
• 2 years of experience within GMP environment.
• 2 years of experience in flow cytometry analytical testing.
• Independent and able to work in small teams
• Good proficiency in English
• Good knowledge of standard MS-Office products
• Attention to detail, works effectively individually and with teams.
Duration of employment:
After a successful probation period a permanent contract is extended.
Do you have what it takes?
Please convince us by sending your motivation and CV in English to Liana van Genuchten (HR@Glycostem.com). Selected candidates will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the line management.
Want to know more?
E-mail our HR department at HR@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.