Full time position
The basic responsibility is to ensure that Glycostem has professional project management of strategically important projects.
The Project Manager reports directly to the CEO and;
- Is a member of the management team;
- Will have access to staff from various departments to ensure timeline planning and execution of projects.
The role entails a broad range of duties and the specific areas of focus will be dependent on the skills and experience of the person holding the role.
- Manage one or more of our strategic important projects through pre-clinical and early clinical development
- Develop and run efficient project management systems to support cross-functional teams comprising colleagues in regulatory, development, production, quality, pre-clinical and clinical, ensuring cross team project visibility and on-time and on-budget delivery. This will include:
- Detailed, milestone driven, project plans, including work breakdown structure, timing, budget, resource requirements and team roles and responsibilities;
- Comprehensive project records and plans to document project activities and decision making; and
- Reports and presentations for management.
- Support project planning working with line managers to engage and manage external service vendors
- Support BD in contract negotiations with third party suppliers, working closely with the legal and finance teams
- Foster a positive team environment
- Skills to resolve problems and communicate well
- Provide clear reporting to management
Education, skills and experience
The job as project manager will be held by a person with:
- 5-7 years of successful biotech/pharma experience with
- Cell/gene therapy
- Technology transfer in an innovative environment
- Planning and organizing complex projects
- BSC hons in biology or related field or MSc/PhD would be preferred but not essential
- Work effectively with other management team members - in particular Business Development;
- Highly organized, dynamic and enthusiastic;
- Must have excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills; and
- Some travelling must be expected.
Conditions of employment:
- A permanent contract is offered;
- Competitive salary
- Pension premium contribution;
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement;
- 25 holidays; and
- Holiday pay.
Do you have what it takes?
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV in English to Liana van Genuchten (HR@Glycostem.com). We reply to you within 3 working days.
Want to know more?
E-mail our HR department at HR@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.